If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services.
- What Information Do We Collect and What Do We Do With It?
- To deliver services to you.
- To respond to your inquiries s and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- We may use your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Sale or Use of Your Information.
We will not give or sell your information to third parties for the purpose of marketing other goods and or services to you. We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who provide services to us (e.g., our marketing services). We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so. We may disclose your information in the course of selling our business or some portion of our business.
- Third Party Services.
- Do Not Track Features on Web Browsers.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. If you enable this feature our Site may not work as intended.
- How do we keep your information safe?
We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
- Differences in State and Country Laws.
We are based in the United States, and the State of Minnesota particularly, and the laws of the state of Minnesota generally cover our actions. We recognize, however, that Site users who reside in different parts of the world, may have different rights. Please note that because we do not sell, transfer, or otherwise provide your information to third parties, except as desirable or necessary to provide services to you, the additional rights may not apply to you.
In all cases, but particularly as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR, and persons living in Canada, we rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- We may process your information if you have given us permission to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
Some countries and states allow you to review and change your information and restrict access or request erasure of your information. We believe that these are generally good practices for all of our Site visitors. It is our policy to give you the right to: (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, restrict data portability. We will consider and act upon all requests in accordance with applicable law. We will not modify, or delete, your information to assist you in an attempt to stop payment for services from us, engage in fraud, or other illegal activities. If you withdraw your consent to the use of your information, the Site may not function for you, and we may not be able to provide services to you.
California law permits you to obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. We do not share information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights or would like to exercise any of the rights in this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com.